SalesUp Approval for Creatio is a powerful application that simplifies the process of creating approval workflows. Whether you need to set up a simple or complex approval process, this tool allows you to easily create custom patterns.
The interface for creating approval processes is located in a separate section within Creatio, making it easy to access and use. You can define different rules and conditions for transitioning from one approval stage to another, allowing you to tailor the approval process to your specific needs.
With Approval for Creatio, you can create approval processes for a variety of scenarios, such as managing orders with receivables by accounts, approving vacation requests for department heads, or managing contract approval. The application's versatility makes it an essential tool for any organization that needs to manage approval workflows.
- Setting up a new approving pattern is conveniently implemented in a separate section in Creatio. With this application you can create both simple and branched approval processes. You can also include different rules for the transition from one approval stage to another.
- Customize the approval sequence within your company considering both job roles and specific employees for the process.
- Set serial, parallel, and mixed approvals within the same approval workflow.
- Set up an automatic launch of the approval process for any conditions using advanced filter functionality
- Set up the rules for changing any fields of a record that has been approved. For example there is no need to manually change the agreement status to the “Agreed” after visa approval. The system will do it automatically.
- If the approval is rejected, the system will automatically send a notification to a user with a comment from a person who rejected it.
- Multilingual email templates are supported. Users will receive notifications in the language indicated on the Contact section card in the "Preferred language" column.
Terms & Conditions
Support is provided by a developer within the “Basic”, “Business” packages. Detailed information about the support packages and the support terms can be found on the Creatio website.
The company-developer provides migration packages for new versions for free for On-Site solutions. The migration is performed by the customer independently or with the involvement of the developer on a paid basis.
There are two ways to install the application:
- Automatically - by specifying the site address and clicking the "Install" button
- Manually - by downloading the archive with packages and installing by the applications installation wizard.
To request SalesUp demo licenses for 14 days:
- Go to the "SalesUp License Manager" in the system designer.
- Click the "Request licenses" button.
- In the modal window that appears, select the product, fill in the company name, email for communication and click the "submit" button.
A temporary license of Sales'Up for 14 days will be installed independently.
Leave your feedback about the solution to its developer and Marketplace team
Product packages conversion to assembly packages
The release allows configuring different records approval processes with more flexibility and putting less effort!
- Approval owner’s filter
The ability to configure a filter not only for launch, but also for each approval owner has been added, and only if the record falls under the filter, then an approval created for this approval owner.
For example, we have 5 approval owners in the process:
- 3 of them are the main approval owners
- the 4th will approve only if the Total of the order is more than $100000
- the 5th will approve only if among the products there are not enough in the stock
- Filter with column comparison
The ability to set up filters that compare 2 object columns has been added.
- Order with Payment total is less than the Order total
- Order in which there is a Product with a sale price lower than the regular price
The cost of the product is indicated for the company without limitation on the number of users.
As you make the first purchase or extend the product license, our experts will lend you 4 hours of consultation and help with setting up the product.