BAS integration for Creatio is a product that allows you to set up one-way and two-way data exchange between 1C and the Creatio system using the Creatio system interface.
The product allows you to set up synchronization of systems for the following objects:
- Information registries
- Accumulation registries
- Plans of characteristics types
- Plans of invoices
- Plans of calculation types
- Creatio integration with several 1C databases (using asynchronous queues);
- Integration launch according to the schedule (at certain intervals);
- Intuitive logic of connection filling;
- Import of 1C configuration metadata for the possibility of selecting objects and their fields from drop-down lists;
- Simplified and extended mode for configuring the correspondence between objects and fields (selecting values from drop-down lists);
- Setting the object integration priority;
- Linking existing records by key fields;
- Setting up the integration of both standard and user-added fields and objects;
- Flexible filtering of integration objects in both directions;
- Transfer only new and changed data;
- The ability to specify fields from related lookups by selecting from a drop-down list (only for direct links);
- The ability to specify fields to be returned after export to 1C (for example, to ensure a unified numbering of lookups and documents in 1C and Creatio);
- Using the capabilities of the 1C queries language for data import;
- Auto-generation of 1C queries based on configured field mappings;
- Console for executing arbitrary requests in 1C;
- Setting default values for integrated fields (lookup values, system settings and constants);
- Setting the correspondence of the values of the 1C enumeration to the values of the Creatio lookup;
- Forming a strategy for filling in details in Creatio (preliminary cleaning, searching and updating records by key fields, full data loading without searching);
- Integration setup templates;
- The ability to create your own template settings;
- Additional checks of settings before starting the integration;
- Registration and deregistration of all records of the corresponding 1C object from the settings card in Creatio;
- “Simplified” import mode for primary exchange;
- Import/export settings to a file;
- Control of application parameters to avoid integration with the 1C production environment when deploying copies of Creatio;
- Automatic saving of the time of the last integration of Creatio objects and logging of results (advanced or errors only);
- Launching a post-processing business process;
- Sending e-mail messages when errors occur;
- Change/addition of the integration logic on the side of Creatio (for users with knowledge of C#);
- Change / addition of the integration logic on the 1C side (for users with knowledge of 1C);
- The ability to disable the triggering of the Creatio event model when saving;
- Management of remote records (the ability not to delete records in CRM when deleting in 1C).
The cost of the product is indicated for the company without limitation on the number of users.
As you make the first purchase or extend the product license, our experts will lend you 4 hours of consultation and help with setting up the product.
Terms & Conditions
Support is provided by the developer within the “Basic” and “Business” packages. Detailed information about the support packages and the support terms can be found on the Creatio website.
By installing or downloading the App, you confirm that you agree with sharing your account data (name, email, phone, company and country) with the App Developer as their End User.
There are two ways to install the application:
- Automatically - by specifying the site address and clicking the "Install" button
- Manually - by downloading the archive with packages and installing by the applications installation wizard.
To request SalesUp demo licenses for 14 days:
- Go to the "SalesUp License Manager" in the system designer.
- Click the "Request licenses" button.
- In the modal window that appears, select the product, fill in the company name, email for communication and click the "submit" button.
A temporary license of Sales'Up for 14 days will be installed independently.