SalesUp Copy object records for Creatio allows making duplication settings with maximum flexibility, regardless of the objects' complexity and their related elements. Easily manage the copying of base and custom objects in Creatio!
The add-on helps sales managers, marketing managers, and business analysts perform their regular tasks:
- Quick copying sales forecasts for the next period;
- Copying of similar projects for faster filling;
- Copying of user-related objects, such as similar tasks (Activities) or more complex objects such as marketing projects;
- Quick creation of similar emails for different customers.
Copying one or more objects in one action;
Ability to select details to copy and exclude them from the process;
Ability to set up the fields to be copied without the section wizard using;
Copying of planning-related objects;
Copying of hierarchical objects and binary data;
Filtering of records to be copied;
Additional settings for convenient copying.
The add-on is not intended to copy access rights or configure organizational structure.
Price and support
In order to keep this add-on free, support is provided by email only.
Terms & Conditions
There are two ways to install the application:
- Automatically - by specifying the site address and clicking the "Install" button
- Manually - by downloading the archive with packages and installing by the applications installation wizard.
To add a copy setting:
- Go to System Designer and select Copy Object Settings in the System Setup block.
- Click the "Add" button and specify the name of the setting and the object for which you want to set copy setting.
- Specify the copying elements (e.g. Use copying on section, use copying on details).
- Specify the related objects to be copied.
- Build a filter for copying conditions.
- Save the changes.
As a result, when the record of the selected object is copied, the previously filled in values specified in the copy setting are also copied.