Sales'Up Data Management for Creatio is a multi-purpose planning and data management tool in the form of a separate section of the system. The product allows you to visualize data in a tree view for flexible plan-fact analysis and managing data.
- Maintaining a budget at the level of the entire company with the ability to store and compare versions when relocating or changing the amount of funds;
- Strategic planning of medium and large sales departments (with the possibility of planning from the bottom up and vice versa);
- Comparison of planned and factual values of the company's sales with the possibility of detailing to a business unit or an individual employee;
- Calculation of employees’ KPI online
- Work with individual user periods;
- Use of advanced mathematical formulas and logical operators;
- Export plan versions to Excel format with an ability to instantly edit the structure;
- Detailed logging for quick debugging of customized planning reports;
- Working with static grid filters by roles (permissions for records, columns);
- Forecasting: implementation of offsets when selecting from other planning and connection with the current period;
- Drag&Drop data tree structure editor;
- Adding calculated indicators manually and the ability to return to the old values;
- Highlighting strings of levels and cells depending on the values;
- Various formatting options that can be combined (background / text color, bold / italic text, text size);
- Adding and editing profiles for an individual employee within the framework of unified planning: selection of displayed levels and columns, setting access rights to the profile;
- Adding and editing period profiles or using system default one (without filtering), for the current period;
- Planning output as a page element using a widget
- Presentation of data in a monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, annual report;
- Customization of the hierarchical structure with the ability to change the levels’ sequence, including objects that are not directly related to each other;
- Detailed filtering of levels and values of columns when constructing reports;
- Possibility to filter the constructed planning grid to analyze the specific data you need.
- Advanced filtering panel on the planning report with the ability to save and share filters with other users;
- Built-in dashboard panel on the planning report;
- Opportunity to combine work with data from different planning reports (for example, when it is necessary to take data from a column of one report to another);
- Data collection from planning in system objects;
- Data monitoring: the ability to send notifications to users when specified conditions are met on the report;
- Possibility to configure automatic start of the process of object formation by timer.
- Setting up notifications about the creation of monitoring reports by external means: business processes, Multichannel notifications for Creatio, etc.
- Possibility to create a custom object (report) of any structure and customize its generation. At the same time, it is possible to add reference or numeric fields to the object to fill in with the values of the levels and indicators of the grid.
- Possibility to automatically distribute values on lower levels, according to the user's selection;
- Settings for filling the fields of generated records - correspondence between the object column and the planning data values (constants, periods, levels, indicators)
Price and support
Support is provided by a developer within the “Basic”, “Business” packages. Detailed information about the support packages and the support terms can be found on the Creatio website.
The company-developer provides migration packages for new versions for free for On-Site solutions. The migration is performed by the customer independently or with the involvement of the developer on a paid basis.