SalesUp Multichannel Notifications for Creatio is a powerful tool that enables businesses to streamline their workflow and improve productivity. With its advanced features, the product can help companies manage deadlines and accounts receivables more efficiently.
For instance, businesses can use the system to set up automated notifications or emails that alert the assignee and their manager when a payment is overdue for a particular customer order. This can help them take prompt action to resolve the issue and ensure timely payments are received.
In addition to managing accounts receivables, Multichannel Notifications for Creatio can also be used to set up alerts for overdue system activities, track the difference between planned and actual costs, and provide notifications to managers on the number of registered cases with a specific category. This can help businesses stay on top of their operations and take corrective action where needed.
The product helps to manage deadlines by stages of an order or manage accounts receivables.
For example, if the payment for an order is not received within a specified timeframe, the system automatically sends a notification or email to the assignee and his manager that the payment on the order of a particular customer is overdue.
- Setting up notifications to a specific date in the system for any relevant objects
- Setting up soft-collection and hard-collection workflows
- Setting up notifications to account's contacts and system users about the order execution process, planning and approval of forecasts
- Setting up conditional filters for sending emails and notifications
- Setting up the minute by minute update
- Setting up aggregated notifications sending to a messenger or email for an exact time
- Setting up a multilingual header and notification text
- Setting up push-notifications for Creatio’s mobile application
- Analytics for notifications
Terms & Conditions
Support is provided by a developer within the “Basic”, “Business” packages. Detailed information about the support packages and the support terms can be found on the Creatio website.
The company-developer provides migration packages for new versions for free for On-Site solutions. The migration is performed by the customer independently or with the involvement of the developer on a paid basis.
There are two ways to install the application:
- Automatically - by specifying the site address and clicking the "Install" button
- Manually - by downloading the archive with packages and installing by the applications installation wizard.
To request SalesUp demo licenses for 14 days:
- Go to the "SalesUp License Manager" in the system designer.
- Click the "Request licenses" button.
- In the modal window that appears, select the product, fill in the company name, email for communication and click the "submit" button.
A temporary license of Sales'Up for 14 days will be installed independently.
Leave your feedback about the solution to its developer and Marketplace team
Product packages conversion to assembly packages
1. A new type of messenger has been added, i.e. "Telegram (API)"
- Sending messages to Telegram not through a standard functionality, but through API. Previously, on older versions, sending messages caused the error to occur. Now messages can be sent for new bots on Сreatio's versions below 8.
2. The analytics (graphics in the section) that was broken in last release has been restored.
The cost of the product is indicated for the company without limitation on the number of users.
As you make the first purchase or extend the product license, our experts will lend you 4 hours of consultation and help with setting up the product.