Sales'Up Project Management for Creatio - The product allows you to plan, create and manage project tasks, monitor their progress, respond quickly to deviations from the schedule and changes in the priority of tasks using a convenient view in the form of Gantt chart and Kanban board.
The product helps manage project tasks at all levels, from planning to final product delivery. Setting up filters, displaying tasks on the Gantt chart and Kanban board will help you effectively track and analyze your team's performance. Compare management strategies and choose the best one for you!
- Assign, monitor, and manage task stages;
- Quick access to detailed task information;
- Manage task priorities;
- Identify weaknesses in project progress;
- Detailed project tasks progress monitoring;
- Analyzing resources spent on execution of tasks;
- Control and optimization of employees' working hours;
- Visualization of tasks, their number and execution stages on the Gantt chart and Kanban board
The cost of the product is indicated for the company without limitation on the number of users.
As you make the first purchase or extend the product license, our experts will lend you 4 hours of consultation and help with setting up the product.
Support is provided by the developer within the “Basic” and “Business” packages. Detailed information about the support packages and the support terms can be found on the Creatio website.
Terms & Conditions
There are two ways to install the application:
- Automatically - by specifying the site address and clicking the "Install" button
- Manually - by downloading the archive with packages and installing by the applications installation wizard.
To create the project:
- Go to the Projects section and add new project.
- Add the name of the project, type, status and account.
- Add the employees on the "List of resources" detail.
- Add the structure of the project.
- Save the changes.
To create a new issue of the project:
- Go to the Issue section and add new issue.
- Add the name, project, subproject work, and press Save.
- Open the page of new issue and add the Assignee, Date start and Date end, Description of issue.
- Save changes.
As a result a new project issue will be available in the Issue section as a List view, Kanban view and Gantt view.
Leave your feedback about the solution to its developer and Marketplace team
The support for working with Project sprints has been added.
You can keep Issues and activities in Sprints, which increases the efficiency of work and simplifies the understanding and analysis of the project.
- Ability to create sprints by dates and roles (separate for each team)
- Linking tasks and activities to Sprints
- The system automatically suggests binding, if it was not done manually
- Calculation of indicators within the sprint:
- Number of tasks
- Overall duration
- Percentage of completion
- Sprint notifications
Moreover, the system is successfully integrated with other products, for example, you can add Checklist or Internal Chat to Sprint.
This further improves the efficiency and convenience of the work.