Sales'Up Questionnaire management for Creatio facilitates storing and managing information about surveys and questionnaires in Creatio.
- Online-stores to assess customer satisfaction level;
- Field sales staff to conduct visits to retail outlets;
- HR-department to carry out internal surveys.
- Create polls using different options: single or multiple choice, open-ended questions, short text, time, image file;
- Manage the question's order and record the time of interviews;
- Customize the display of different questionnaires depending on the account, territory and qualifications of your employees;
- Create double, blind and training visits to monitor and evaluate the performance of your employees;
- The ability to use the wizard to export reports to Excel to configure an arbitrary file format into which survey results with answers will be downloaded;
- Quickly collect analytics on the surveys carried out in Creatio and beyond;
- Take surveys from external users and dynamically integrate responses into Creatio;
- Quick and convenient customization of a landing page for conducting an external survey from the Creatio interface.
The cost of the product is indicated for the company without limitation on the number of users.
As you make the first purchase or extend the product license, our experts will lend you 4 hours of consultation and help with setting up the product.
Terms & Conditions
Support is provided by the developer within the “Basic” and “Business” packages. Detailed information about the support packages and the support terms can be found on the Creatio website.
By installing or downloading the App, you confirm that you agree with sharing your account data (name, email, phone, company and country) with the App Developer as their End User.
There are two ways to install the application:
- Automatically - by specifying the site address and clicking the "Install" button
- Manually - by downloading the archive with packages and installing by the applications installation wizard.
To request SalesUp demo licenses for 14 days:
- Go to the "SalesUp License Manager" in the system designer.
- Click the "Request licenses" button.
- In the modal window that appears, select the product, fill in the company name, email for communication and click the "submit" button.
A temporary license of Sales'Up for 14 days will be installed independently.
Leave your feedback about the solution to its developer and Marketplace team
- Implemented the ability to take surveys outside of Creatio and dynamically integrate responses into Creatio;
- Convenient wizard for setting up an external service for conducting surveys from the Creatio interface.
Product packages conversion to assembly packages