Sales'Up Questionnaire management for Creatio facilitates storing and managing information about surveys and questionnaires in Creatio.
- Online-stores to assess customer satisfaction level;
- Field sales staff to conduct visits to retail outlets;
- HR-department to carry out internal surveys.
- Create polls using different options: single or multiple choice, open-ended questions;
- Manage the question's order and record the time of interviews;
- Customize the display of different questionnaires depending on the account, territory and qualifications of your employees;
- Create double, blind and training visits to monitor and evaluate the performance of your employees;
- Quickly collect analytics on the surveys carried out in Creatio.
The cost of the product is indicated for the company without limitation on the number of users.
As you make the first purchase or extend the product license, our experts will lend you 4 hours of consultation and help with setting up the product.
Support is provided by the developer within the “Basic” and “Business” packages. Detailed information about the support packages and the support terms can be found on the Creatio website.
Terms & Conditions
1. Create a questionnaire. Go to the "Questionnary" section > "New". Fill in the required fields in the "Options" tab.
2. Create a group of questions. Go to the "Questions" tab and click the "+" next to the "Questions groups" detail. Fill in the required fields and select the type of question: "standard" (multipurpose) or "about product" (for the field representatives visiting sales outlets).
3. Create questions. Click "+" in the "Questions" detail. Select an existing question or create a new one by specifying "Consecutive number", "Question" and "Response type". Available options for "Type of answer":
- Drop-down list (specify "Available answers")
- Date and time
- Fractional number
4. Create a survey. Go to the "Surveys"> "Add". Fill in the required fields.
5. Start the survey. Go to the "Surveys" section, select the questionnaire. Select the questions group in the "Survey" detail. Click "Edit" in the detail's header context menu.