SalesUp Quick filters for Creatio allows to set up quick filters in system sections and details dynamically without involving developers. The app conveniently enables you to add or change customized quick filters in any system registry. With this app, you can also configure a hierarchical catalog with section data. Configuration is performed in a separate convenient setup wizard.
- Filtering by date of sections record;
- Filtering by assignee;
- Displaying or not displaying the archive records;
- Displaying or not displaying records by statuses;
- Section records organization as a catalog.
- Adding an unlimited number of filter settings;
- Setting up quick filters in sections and details;
- Filtering by object columns of the section or details;
- Adding arbitrary advanced filters;
- Setting up filtering templates;
- Displaying data as a tree view.
SalesUp Quick filters for Creatio
Terms & Conditions
By installing this product you agree to terms and conditions outlined in the license agreement.
Support is available for this application.
In order to keep this add-on free, support is provided by email only.
All products on Creatio platform
7.16 and up
Any supported DBMS
Guides and manuals
There are two ways to install the application:
- Automatically - by specifying the site address and clicking the "Install" button
- Manually - by downloading the archive with packages and installing by the applications installation wizard.
To request SalesUp demo licenses for 14 days:
- Go to the "SalesUp License Manager" in the system designer.
- Click the "Request licenses" button.
- In the modal window that appears, select the product, fill in the company name, email for communication and click the "submit" button.
A temporary license of Sales'Up for 14 days will be installed independently.
28 June 2022
New feature - adding filters for text fields, for example, by an order number, case number, contact's mobile phone, etc.
Leave your feedback about the solution to its developer and Marketplace team