Sales'Up Role-based business rules for Creatio is a convenient add-on that allows you to manage rules for any fields and details of all objects of the Creatio system depending on the user's role.
- Clear separation of display, changes of important company indicators depending on the selected organizational role or department
- Setting the display of internal confidential information (for example, financial indicators)
- Visual unloading of objects cards with which employees work: eliminating the need to display all fields for calculation instead of only necessary specific employees
- Reducing the human factor: adjust the drop-down lists in such a way that each employee can select only the options necessary for his competencies
- Control of entering important information by indicating mandatory fields depending on the set up conditions
- The rule setting wizard is presented as a separate section of the system for the possibility of working with it without development tools;
- Hiding object fields for some roles and, vice versa, displaying them for other roles;
- Assigning the selected fields of the object the label "required to fill in" for the specified roles;
- The default field value management;
- Management of the number of lookup values available for selection of the selected field for the specified role;
- Setting the display of fields and details on the object card depending on its type, kind, etc.;
- Application of the created rules both for the desktop version and for the mobile application.
The add-on requires a previously created role model of users through the basic mechanisms of Creatio settings.
SalesUp Role-based business rules for Creatio cloud / on-site subscription
Pricing does not include taxes and fees (such as VAT) regulated by law.
The payment shall be made either (i) in USD or (ii) in EUR, (iii) in GBP, (iiii) in AUD at the company's then current commercial rate if it would be agreed with Creatio.
Terms & Conditions
By installing this product you agree to terms and conditions outlined in the license agreement.
Support is available for this application.
Support is provided by the developer within the “Basic” and “Business” packages. Detailed information about the support packages and the support terms can be found on the Creatio website.
All products on Creatio platform
7.15 and up
Guides and manuals
There are two ways to install the application:
- Automatically - by specifying the site address and clicking the "Install" button
- Manually - by downloading the archive with packages and installing by the applications installation wizard.
To request SalesUp demo licenses for 14 days:
- Go to the "SalesUp License Manager" in the system designer.
- Click the "Request licenses" button.
- In the modal window that appears, select the product, fill in the company name, email for communication and click the "submit" button.
A temporary license of Sales'Up for 14 days will be installed independently.
Leave your feedback about the solution to its developer and Marketplace team
22 March 2023
Product packages conversion to assembly packages
The cost of the product is indicated for the company without limitation on the number of users.
As you make the first purchase or extend the product license, our experts will lend you 4 hours of consultation and help with setting up the product.