Sales'Up Role-based business rules for Creatio is a convenient add-on that allows you to manage rules for any fields and details of all objects of the Creatio system depending on the user's role.
- Clear separation of display, changes of important company indicators depending on the selected organizational role or department
- Setting the display of internal confidential information (for example, financial indicators)
- Visual unloading of objects cards with which employees work: eliminating the need to display all fields for calculation instead of only necessary specific employees
- Reducing the human factor: adjust the drop-down lists in such a way that each employee can select only the options necessary for his competencies
- Control of entering important information by indicating mandatory fields depending on the set up conditions
- The rule setting wizard is presented as a separate section of the system for the possibility of working with it without development tools;
- Hiding object fields for some roles and, vice versa, displaying them for other roles;
- Assigning the selected fields of the object the label "required to fill in" for the specified roles;
- The default field value management;
- Management of the number of lookup values available for selection of the selected field for the specified role;
- Setting the display of fields and details on the object card depending on its type, kind, etc.;
- Application of the created rules both for the desktop version and for the mobile application.
The add-on requires a previously created role model of users through the basic mechanisms of Creatio settings.
The cost of the product is indicated for the company without limitation on the number of users.
As you make the first purchase or extend the product license, our experts will lend you 4 hours of consultation and help with setting up the product.
Support is provided by the developer within the “Basic” and “Business” packages. Detailed information about the support packages and the support terms can be found on the Creatio website.