Sales'Up Vacation requests for Creatio helps to keep records of system users' vacations by using Creatio system interface.
The app allows you to keep records of system users' vacations according to the following types:
- Maternity leave
- Sick leave
- Customization according to the individual characteristics of the company:
- number of vacation days per year;
- number of vacation days without pay;
- number of available vacation days from a future period;
- Tracking annual vacation periods for each employee;
- Automatic accounting of employees' vacation days involved, in different annual periods;
- Ability to configure automatic deduction of holidays in accordance with the individual characteristics of the company;
- Accounting for all types of vacation for all employees;
- Formation of a vacation period by the system, considering days involved only after approving vacation.
SalesUp Vacation requests for Creatio
Terms & Conditions
By installing this product you agree to terms and conditions outlined in the license agreement.
Support is available for this application.
In order to keep this add-on free, support is provided by email only.
All products on Creatio platform
7.17 and up
Guides and manuals
There are two ways to install the application:
- Automatically - by specifying the site address and clicking the "Install" button
- Manually - by downloading the archive with packages and installing by the applications installation wizard.
To request SalesUp demo licenses for 14 days:
- Go to the "SalesUp License Manager" in the system designer.
- Click the "Request licenses" button.
- In the modal window that appears, select the product, fill in the company name, email for communication and click the "submit" button.
A temporary license of Sales'Up for 14 days will be installed independently.
Leave your feedback about the solution to its developer and Marketplace team