Scoring models for Creatio helps to solve your business tasks using a universal scoring model management tool.
Change the values of the lookup fields in Creatio according to any characteristics by simple and convenient wizard. You can be sure that your contact and account database data is always up to date using this product.
- Increase time efficiency of sales department employees utilization by selecting a segment of customers with a high degree of readiness for a deal.
- Change the account`s category depending on the amount of sales for the quarter automatically.
- Updating the status of sales, orders and customers at the moment when the customer is ready to start sales activities.
- Change the contact status from "active" to "leaving" when the communication frequency is decreased.
- Complete sales and order cards with information on selected fields depending on selected conditions automatically.
- Assigning points to system objects when the specified conditions or criteria are achieved.
- Setting up the system actions after reaching a certain number of points.
- Provides support for all system objects (including self-developed).
- Simple and convenient selection of change conditions in objects by Creatio`s dynamic filtering.
- Access to any system lookups to update information.
- Setting up the changing objects frequency and manually triggering the update.
Price and support
Support is provided by a developer within the “Basic”, “Business” packages. Detailed information about the support packages and the support terms can be found on the Creatio website.
The company-developer provides migration packages for new versions for free for On-Site solutions. The migration is performed by the customer independently or with the involvement of the developer on a paid basis.
There are two ways to install the application:
- Automatically - by specifying the site address and clicking the "Install" button
- Manually - by downloading the archive with packages and installing by the applications installation wizard.
To make a scoring customer lifecycle setting:
- Create a new record in the “Scoring customer lifecycle” section.
- Add the identical name and choose the section for which scoring model must be built.
- Add the conditions with points and set up the filter for them.
- Add the actions that must be happen when the points are reached and value of field that must be changed.
- Save the changes.
As the result the value of chosen field will be changed after points are reached.
To activate the trial period for 14 days, send the following information to email@example.com:
- The name of the company
- Customer ID
- Website address