SharePoint integration for Creatio is designed to facilitate the upload, download and deletion of files directly from Creatio UI.
The connector can be used by organizations that use/ intend to use SharePoint Office 365 as a Document Repository for Creatio.
- Configure OOTB and custom sections to integrate with SharePoint.
- Configure directories and sub-directories for each section.
- Create directories to which files uploaded from ‘Attachments Detail’ in each section must be sent via REST API.
- Upload files to specific folders in SharePoint Document Repository through Creatio via SharePoint REST API.
- Download files from folders from the Document Repository via SharePoint REST API.
- Delete an existing file from a folder in SharePoint via REST API.
- Email files after fetching from SharePoint.
- View where the attachment is stored currently (SharePoint or Creatio database).
- The SharePoint plugin leverages the SharePoint Add-in model, which uses the https://accounts.accesscontrol.windows.net hostname to authenticate and subsequently use REST APIs with bearer tokens to perform Folder Creation, File Upload, Download, and Delete operations.
- The connector supports SharePoint 2013/2016/2019/Online versions.
- The connector requires an active SharePoint Subscription.
Terms & Conditions
Psiog provides technical support as per the Basic and Business support packages outlined by Creatio.
Psiog is committed to supporting the connector application, starting with the 2nd support line.
The 1st line of support will be provided by the assigned partner / Creatio.
Follow the link https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/SharePoint/dev/solution-guidance/security-apponly-azureacs to generate Client Id, Client Secret, Tenant Id/Realm Id.
These values must then be configured in Creatio system settings.
Licenses and Permissions
SharePoint Connector's license must be distributed to Supervisor user and other necessary users.
Ability to get Secure Shareable Link for files uploaded to SharePoint
Added validation for file and folder names to prevent SharePoint errors while creating folders or uploading files. The validation is restricted to special characters such as / \ | : ? which are not allowed when creating folders or uploading files that are named with such characters.
Leave your feedback about the solution to its developer and Marketplace team