UniTalk connector for Creatio allows you to receive information on incoming calls in the Creatio interface and automatically generate data on calls.
Cloud IP telephony UniTalk Cloud will provide you with the opportunity to automate the work with calls from customers for a business of any size in a couple of clicks!
The connector allows you to automate the routine operations of searching and maintaining data on calls in Creatio, thereby improving the quality and productivity of users when communicating with clients.
- Automatic creation of contacts/leads/orders by call, regardless of whether the Creatio application is open;
- Display in a pop-up message available information on the client when calling (with a link to the contact and order);
- Update contacts, leads, orders when you call again;
- Call recordings and call tracking analytics in activities;
- Creation of contacts/leads/orders for missed calls;
- Outgoing call directly from the contact card by clicking on the number.
Calls are made through the desktop sip client.
Free technical support is included in all UniTalk Cloud Virtual PBX tariffs.
Requests for setting up integration with Creatio and other technical requests can be sent by existing UniTalk Cloud clients to the support email firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the numbers listed on the site.
The response time to a request is up to 30 minutes via a telegram bot, up to 1 day via mail, during the support working hours specified on the UniTalk Cloud website.
By installing or downloading the App, you confirm that you agree with sharing your account data (name, email, phone, company and country) with the App Developer as their End User.
1. Install the application.
2. Proceed to your personal account.
3. In the field "Account name" enter the name of your domain in Creatio, and authorization data.
4. Click Connect.
Leave your feedback about the solution to its developer and Marketplace team
Full support and compatibility with the new site interface.
Methods for calling a phone number have been updated and changed.