Vacation requests for Creatio helps to keep records of system users' vacations by using Creatio system interface.
The app allows you to keep records of system users' vacations according to the following types:
- Maternity leave
- Sick leave
- Customization according to the individual characteristics of the company:
- number of vacation days per year;
- number of vacation days without pay;
- number of available vacation days from a future period;
- Tracking annual vacation periods for each employee;
- Automatic accounting of employees' vacation days involved, in different annual periods;
- Ability to configure automatic deduction of holidays in accordance with the individual characteristics of the company;
- Accounting for all types of vacation for all employees;
- Formation of a vacation period by the system, considering days involved only after approving vacation.
Price and support
Support is provided by the developer within the “Basic” and “Business” packages. Detailed information about the support packages and the support terms can be found on the Creatio website.
To activate a 14-day trial period, you have to send the following information to this email email@example.com:
- Company’s name
- Customer ID
- Website’s address
To preset the module, go to the System Designer and specify in the System Settings:
- Calendar for vacations (including holidays);
- Number of vacation days for a current period;
- Number of vacation days for a future period;
- Number of days of unpaid leave
To add a new record in Vacation section:
- Go to the Vacation section and click "ADD";
- Specify the type of vacation, the start date, and the end date of the vacation;
- If necessary, specify the number of vacation days from a future period;
- Click save.
As a result the system will add a new record in the Vacation section with automatically calculated vacation days, remaining vacation days in the current period, remaining vacation days in a future period.