The "Visual studio extension for Creatio" allows for developers to deliver complex Creatio configurations. This solution fits best for developing the integration of Creatio with other systems or creating business processes with the "Script-Task" executable element (with C# code). The template brings most value for cloud development as it enables running the source code directly in Visual Studio.
To develop and debug separate classes or small blocks of server functionality, you can create a separate class library project and configure it. Then, connect corresponding Creatio class libraries (for example, Terrasoft.Core) and perform development and debugging of the server code. To debug and test the development result you can use a local database (use the WorkspaceConsole utility to connect to the database) or an application located in the cloud by connecting to it via the Executor utility.
Advantages of this approach:
- High speed of testing modifications, compiling and execution
- Full usage of the Visual Studio functions
- All tools for Continuous Integration, for example, Unit testing.
- Simplicity of configuration – you do not need configuration source codes
- You can use the database of an application deployed on-site or in Cloud.
Terms & Conditions
To keep this app free of charge support is provided via issues on GitHub.
Leave your feedback about the solution to its developer and Marketplace team