VKursi connector for Creatio allows you to receive complete and up-to-date data from VKursi, a database that accumulates information about an account from several dozen state sources according to the EDRPOU code.
Integration will allow companies to assess the capacity of accounts and avoid possible risks when cooperating with them, assess their position in the market and compare themselves with competitors, as well as check the status of real estate or court cases with details to the instance, the amount of the claim, etc.
Obtaining extended information about the account by the EDRPOU code, namely:
- Analytical data of the organization
- Extended registration data for legal entities
- List of enforcement proceedings
- Information about existing real estate objects of legal entities
- Information about the availability of vehicles
- List of decisions and permissions of the organization
Price and support
Support is provided by the developer within the “Basic” and “Business” packages. Detailed information about the support packages and the support terms can be found on the Creatio website.
The cost of the product is indicated for the company without limitation on the number of users.