The Zapier connector allows you to synchronize Creatio contacts, leads and any key data with other apps via Zapier.
Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work. For example, you can setup Contact creation in your Creatio system when it is done in one another system you have and vice versa.
- Integrate. Create data in any Creatio Table, and/or launch any business process.
- Automate. Pass info between your apps with workflows called Zaps.
- Innovate. Build processes faster and get more done — no code required.
To use the connector you should have Zapier account and get invitation following link to Creatio action app.
Terms & Conditions
Thank you for choosing to use our Marketplace app. We appreciate your interest and want to provide you with important information about our support policy.
Please note that this app is provided "AS-IS" without any warranties, and at this time, we do not offer official support service level agreements (SLAs). While we are committed to improving the app and providing assistance when possible, we may not be able to provide dedicated support for individual users.
We understand that this may be disappointing, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We encourage you to refer to our documentation and to participate in Creatio Community for assistance.
Thank you for your understanding and for choosing to use our app. We hope that you will continue to enjoy the benefits of the app despite this limitation.
1. Log into Zapier. Register or login to Zapier and follow link to get invitation for Creatio application. Press "Accept invite & Build a zap" button.
2. Make a zap. Go to Home Zapier page and press "Make a zap!" button. Follow zapier instruction to create your own Creatio integration. When connecting an Account, please, use Creatio user credentials and fill in "Creatio URL" field (for example, "https://sample.creatio.com").
Leave your feedback about the solution to its developer and Marketplace team