ZoomInfo SalesOS connector for Creatio ensures the accuracy, completeness, and consistency of your contact and account records, enabling you to better understand your customers.
- Incorporate crucial demographic and firmographic data, such as revenue, location, and various other data points, into both new and existing records.
- Maintain consistency by standardizing the flow of information from ZoomInfo into Creatio.
- Reduce bounce rates due to incorrect email addresses.
- Effortlessly import SalesOS data into Creatio, saving time on data entry and eliminating the need for platform switching.
- Empower sellers with one platform for seamless access to sales records, business-specific data, and ZoomInfo's premium contact details.
- Support sales targeting with clean territory management.
- Enrich your Accounts with data from ZoomInfo.
- Enrich your Contacts with data from ZoomInfo.
- Advanced Contact Search Rules: Tailor your searches by criteria such as email, company website, and full name for precise contact management.
- Flexible Data Management: Customize whether to overwrite existing data or only populate empty fields.
- Contact Import: Uncover the power to effortlessly discover and import contacts from ZoomInfo or elevate your existing contacts with enriched information.
To use this connector, you need an active ZoomInfo SalesOS subscription.
Terms & Conditions
Support is provided by the developer within the “Basic”, “Business” and “Premium” packages. Detailed information about the support packages and the support terms can be found on the Creatio website.
Customer 360° must be installed before installing our application.
By installing or downloading the App, you confirm that you agree with sharing your account data (name, email, phone, company and country) with the App Developer as their End User.