15-Second Leads for Creatio enables company landing pages (e.g. Contact Us) to initiate a Creatio low-code business process and notify the designated rep of the customer request in around fifteen seconds by email and optional SMS or Push notifications.
Integrating company landing pages directly to Creatio Leads can significantly improve customer response processes.
Reduce the cycle time of responding to a prospect inquiry received from a company website.
Company lead distribution times are most often not real-time – hours to days
Prospects submitting a ‘Contact-us’ form on your website are thinking about your company now
Reaching out to them in seconds significantly increases the chance of generating new business
While failing to connect in a critical timeframe loses their interest and substantially reduces the chances of any success
- A preconfigured business process to capture lead information and configure business logic for communications to proper company resources.
- This application is a toolkit requiring modification to enable capabilities that meet your business goals. Skillset requires Creatio Analyst certification.
- SMS subscription to Text Request is required and not included as part of this bundle.
This is a starter bundle providing a sample landing page and a simple business process for routing landing page leads to customer reps. It is anticipated that both the landing page and business process will be modified by the customer or their business partner. Skillset requires Creatio Analyst certification.
SMS subscription to Text Request is required and not included as part of this application.
Terms & Conditions
By installing or downloading the App, you confirm that you agree with sharing your account data (name, email, phone, company and country) with the App Developer as their End User.
- Install the application package https://academy.creatio.com/docs/user/customization_tools/marketplace_applications/install_applications_from_the_marketplace
- Setup the Landing Page code in your company page “Contact Us” Form.
- Fill the System Settings in the 15 Seconds Lead folder:
- 15 Seconds Lead Mailbox: A mailbox must be configured to send email notifications. Select the desired mailbox that will be used to send email notifications.
- Sales Person Contact: Select the contact that will receive notifications.
- Text Request SMS API Key: Required for SMS Notifications. TextRequest key value related to the paid subscription.
- Text Request SMS Sender Name: Required for SMS Notifications. Name of SMS Notification Sender.
- Text Request SMS Sender Phone: Required for SMS Notifications. Phone Number of SMS Notification Sender.
Leave your feedback about the solution to its developer and Marketplace team