Banza cases by schedule for Creatio enables you to plan cases according to different schedules and automate the process of assigning the appropriate employees to the cyclical tasks.
This extension will be useful for companies that need to automate everyday cases according to a schedule, for example:
- Carrying out work on the maintenance of server rooms or telecommunications equipment;
- Checking for updates from vendors;
- Employee billing check;
- Calculation of salary;
- Closing a report;
- Resupply of stationery equipment.
- Generate cases according to the established schedule and with automatically filled-in fields;
- Ability to configure the launching of a process according to a schedule.
Terms & Conditions
Support is provided by the developer within the “Basic” and “Business” packages. Detailed information about the support packages and the support terms can be found on the Creatio website.
By installing or downloading the App, you confirm that you agree with sharing your account data (name, email, phone, company and country) with the App Developer as their End User.
To create scheduled case templates, you need:
- Go to the [System designer] 🠒 [Lookups] section 🠒 the [Case schedule] lookup
- Create a case schedule for each necessary case type.
Leave your feedback about the solution to its developer and Marketplace team
Add rules for filling in case fields.
Set up a schedule for the launching of the case creation process.
Configure rules for assigning the appropriate employees to perform cyclical tasks.