Banza service task manager for Creatio allows you to create a chain of activities according to the selected service agreement or service order. Using this functionality, you can automate cases depending on the selected service.
The extension will be useful for companies that have a large number of services,
- The process of hiring employees by the HR department;
- The process of approval for structural changes in the company requiring the approval of several instances;
- The process of performing service work, in which several units are involved.
- Creating a chain of activities, depending on the service and with the possibility of changing the case status, creating a new case, and closing the case (contingent on the result of the activity).
Terms & Conditions
Support is provided by the developer within the “Basic” and “Business” packages. Detailed information about the support packages and the support terms can be found on the Creatio website.
By installing or downloading the App, you confirm that you agree with sharing your account data (name, email, phone, company and country) with the App Developer as their End User.
- To create task templates, you need:
- Go to [System designer] 🠒 open section [Lookups] 🠒 find and open the [Task manager] static lookup folder;
- Create task types for each necessary activity;
- Create task results by task type;
- Create a responsible group type for each task type.
- To create a task route, you need:
- Go to the [Services] section 🠒 open the necessary service 🠒 go to the [Task manager] tab;
- Choose the task type into [Task templates] detail, specify the correspondence of the result to the next step of the route and select the responsible group.
Leave your feedback about the solution to its developer and Marketplace team
Automation of the processes of companies that have a large number of services.
Creating a chain of activities.