Connector between Creatio and Calendly, a meeting scheduling service where new scheduled or updated meetings in Calendly are synchronized to Creatio activities. The activity is linked to the corresponding Lead and Contact, which are inserted if the email address is not found in the Database.
Business Contacts schedule or cancel a call/meeting in your shared calendar at Calendly. You will see these updates in your Creatio environment, as activities linked to the corresponding contact.
- Create a new activity when it is created in Calendly.
- Cancel an existing activity when it is cancelled by your contact or by yourself in Calendly.
- Link the activity to the corresponding contact, which is automatically created if it does not exist between your contacts in Creatio.
An active Professional or higher Subscription in Calendly is required to use this connector.
Terms & Conditions
Support is provided by the developer within the “Basic” and “Business” packages. Detailed information about the support packages and the support terms can be found on the Creatio website.
- Request the corresponding licenses
- Install the package
- Request support to enable anonymous authentication follow the instructions in Additional Resources Enable HTTP/S support for a custom web service that uses anonymous authentication
- Manage the licenses for each Creatio/Calendly User and assign the free license for System connection user.
- Configure Calendly Client Secret into Creatio per each user in Your Profile -> Calendly (Please referer https://developer.calendly.com/how-to-authenticate-with-personal-access-tokens to know how to obtain a token)
- Fields mapping: (optional)
- Configure all Calendly Question in Creatio, including “Please share anything that will help prepare for our meeting.” Into the lookup “Calendly Question”
- Configure the Fields mapping between Calendly questions and Creatio fields into the lookup “List of schemas Calendly”
- Use it!
The minimum annual purchase volume per customer is at least 10 licenses.