The "Case templates for Creatio" add-on facilitates creating routine cases by automatically populating the fields of the case from preconfigured templates.
The application will be useful for support services with a significant number of similar cases from different customers and a large number of required parameters that need to be filled in.
- creating a list of templates for "Cases" section;
- selecting appropriate template in the "Case" record and applying it to populate the fields.
Price and support
This free add-on was developed on the Creatio platform by citizen developers, as part of the "Dev Labs" community project. If you have questions or encounter any issues while using the add-on, please create a post on the Creatio Community, where citizen developers and other community members will be able to help you.
- Setup access. Go to "System Designer"> "Operation permissions", select "Can add Case template" system operation, give access to create templates for cases to a responsible role. By default, access is granted to the System Administrators role.
- Create a template. Go to the "Case"> "Case templates" view and add a template. Specify the list of the columns and save the changes. On the template page, go to the "Default Values" tab, specify the values and save the changes.
- Check filling accuracy. When setting up case templates, it is necessary to take into account that the business rules and the logic of filling the fields on the case page have a higher priority. The functionality of the templates supplements the customized business logic of working with the case page.
- Create a template case. Go to "Case" > "New". Select "Enrich from template" and define a template from the list, complete and save the case.