DDATA HRMS Creatio is a convergent solution for automating HR processes grounded on the basic no-code functionality of the Creatio platform.
Off the shelf business processes are configured and adapted according to the best and cutting-edge trends in personnel management, due to which HRMS helps to spare company's time and resources by means of full HR processes automation and employment of artificial intelligence elements.
- Transparent company structure and functional duties, personal data of employees.
- Recruiter’s work is configured utmost automatically and conveniently.
- Easy setup of search in job applications database and database of candidates that were contacted previously.
- Automatic pre-onboarding measures and onboarding settings regardless of a position.
- Easy assessment of team performance or a specific employee due to KPI.
- A convenient way to send a vacation application or to notify about sick leave.
- Control of finances and expenses, budget management of each department.
- Real-time analytics that help effectively influence company’s development and rapid changes.
- Reduction of employee outflow by virtue of automatically configured business process
- A convenient comprehensive system for all HR needs
- All processes of departments are set up specifically to provide convenience for both employees of HR department and top managers
- Real-time analytics, easy setup of metrics that you specifically need, no involvement of IT-personnel required
- Target users of HRMS
- Large enterprises with complex structure and various work schedules.
- Companies that want to set up transparent and understandable business processes of personnel management in a unified system.
- Recruitment agencies, both for external customers and for effective work of internal team.
- Personnel administration, a transparent company structure and work schedule, that enables transfer of data for calculation of wages and bonuses.
- Recruitment, transparent processing of vacancies and candidate evaluation system, an option to conduct interviews with numerous participants who make decisions simultaneously, saving of all comments thus providing transparency and possibility of quick feedback to a candidate. A unified database of job applications from job sites, and easy archive search by specified parameters.
- Onboarding, upon offer acceptance by a candidate, an onboarding card is generated automatically. Pre-onboarding process templates are configured and will be filled in automatically therefore all necessary tasks will be completed before a new employee commences to work. Easy and transparent onboarding of a newcomer is the key to minimal stress and successful completion of the probation period.
- KPI, an automated process for setting KPI and tasks for an employee and department. Algorithm for achieving goals, visible progress and tracking results.
- Applications. Consists of three sections. Personnel - vacation, sick leave and time off. Financial - paying bills, issuing funds, etc. Administrative - ordering office supplies, booking tickets, reserving hotels, etc. to improve the lives of employees within an approved budget.
- Training. A company's knowledge database for employee development. All the necessary data you may need for onboarding and development in one place.
- Offboarding. A customized process that helps to work with company's weaknesses. Fix and prevent further employee outflow.
- Analytics. All key metrics for HR and recruiter’s work in real time mode. No need to draft reports, instead analyse performance whenever it is convenient.
- - - - - - - Software solution - - - - - - - DData HRMS Creatio cloud \ subscription
user / year
- - - - - - - - - - Add-on - - - - - - - - - - DData HRMS Creatio add-on cloud / on-site subscription
user / year
Pricing does not include taxes and fees (such as VAT) regulated by law.
The payment shall be made either (i) in USD or (ii) in EUR, (iii) in GBP, (iiii) in AUD at the company's then current commercial rate if it would be agreed with Creatio.
Terms & Conditions
By installing this product you agree to terms and conditions outlined in the license agreement.
Support is available for this application.
Support is provided by a developer within the “Basic” and “Business” packages. Detailed information about the support packages and the support terms can be found on the Creatio website.
+380 (68) 588 30 55
All products on Creatio platform
7.18 and up
Any supported DBMS
Leave your feedback about the solution to its developer and Marketplace team
09 December 2022
The following sections are included into "DData HRMS Creatio" license: