Keen Solution Sales powered by Creatio extends the low-code Creatio Sales application to enable companies to achieve excellence in selling their B2C, B2B, and B2G solutions.
This pre-configured application builds on Creatio Sales to provide enterprise-class functionality for: Account management, team-based selling, proposal development, approvals management, territory management, and more.
For opportunity management, Keen Solution Sales offers more than a half-dozen pre-configured sales methods or paths (on which the pipeline is built) to reflect different types of sales, for example, a net-new contract vs a change request vs a contract renewal.
Keen Solution Sales is appropriate for any industry in which relationships, teams, and proposals are integral to the process of selling. The application was inspired particularly by the methods and requirements that prevail in the selling of professional services and manufactured goods.
- Account Teams: Organize your account teams across different departments and/or different organizations. Develop annual plans. Define and monitor metrics. Boost efficiency via automated updates, invitations, and approvals.
- Bid & Proposal Teams: Again, assemble teams across different departments and organizations. Assign roles and responsibilities. Orchestrate tasks and send alerts at important trigger points. Control the drafts and approvals of quotes, proposals, and presentations. Include the finance and legal teams in all the foregoing.
- B2C Service Delivery: Respond efficiently and effectively to leads. Dispatch your professionals for inspection and assessment. Develop and submit your quotes and proposals. Schedule your team for the work to be performed.
- Federal RFPs (USA): Import notices of RFIs, RFPs, etc, from your preferred service bureaus. Assemble teams and assign roles, including automation and reports for "pink, red, gold" review methods. Manage and retain the drafts and approvals of your response documents.
- Seamless Transitions: Convert from lead to opportunity to contract to project seamlessly on a single integrated CRM platform with automations for efficiency and controls for authorization of who can see and do what in the system.
- Project Resource Planning: Bring the project-staffing team into the latter stages of an opportunity, so as to be prepared for a smooth transition from contract execution to project initiation.
- Affiliations & Relationships: Capture and maintain the complex web of organizational affiliations and personal relationships that characterize the environment for solution sellers.
- Multiple Sales Methods & Pipelines: Define and manage multiple "ways of selling" in your organization, so that management gets the information that it needs while the field organization can obtain the flexibility that it needs.
- Document & Asset Management: Leverage powerful Creatio functionality for all your sales-related collateral, templates, and documents, whether for the field organization and the opportunities it is pursuing... or for your customers and partners for the information they are expecting and requiring.
- Leverage. Keen Solutions Sales is powered by the low-code Creatio BPM / CRM platform. Specifically, it extends the Sales Creatio application (both the Team and Enterprise editions), and it integrates seamlessly with Marketing Creatio, Service Creatio, and the Creatio Portal products.
- Implementation. As a pre-configured application leveraging the Creatio BPM / CRM platform, Keen Solution Sales can be implemented in 6 to 8 weeks, even less, with the duration being mainly a function of how much process-design work is desired, how much data is to be cleansed and imported, and how many non-CRM systems are to be integrated.
- Integration. Keen Solution Sales integrates via REST APIs with other systems (including feeds from data services) per modern industry methods.
- Extension. Due to the power of the low-code Creatio BPM engine, the platform can readily be extended to support business functions other than commercial operations, if desired.
Terms & Conditions
Keen360 recognizes that different organizations will have different needs and resources for support. We, therefore, offer options that can be tailored to your own organization's strategy and budget.
- Basic Support: Maintain steady-state operation of the foundational Creatio platform and the Keen360 product configuration as implemented for your organization. Price is included in the annual user-based fees. Service levels match the standard Creatio model at basic level: 4 hours response for Severity 1 issues; 8 hours response for Severity 2 -4; weekday coverage during normal business hours.
- Business & Premium Support: These two support packages are offered under the standard Creatio model at 10% and 15% of license costs for faster response times and extended coverage windows.
- Enhancement & Extension Support: Receive dedicated support for design and configuration of on-going enhancements to the system in response to your organization's evolving needs. Price depends on the level of service for enhancements that are desired. Our Keen360 analyst-configurators become part of your own support team.
- Outsourced Support: Assign end-to-end responsibility for maintenance and enhancement of the system, optionally including data stewardship, to the Keen360 team on an outsourced basis (BPO). Price depends on the types and levels of service that are desired. Our Keen360 professionals become your own support team.
For high quality at affordable cost, we use a blended team of professionals in the U.S. and the Caribbean (Guyana) to provide our support services, if desired.
We provide training and coaching to your own organization's analyst-configurators so that they can become so-called citizen developers, supporting and extending the low-code Creatio platform and the Keen360 product's configuration themselves. For an introduction to our training, please see our Creatio Bootcamp program on the Keen360 YouTube channel.
Please contact Keen360 in order to discuss the options and receive an estimate based on your own circumstances.
Keen Solution Sales powered by Creatio is a pre-configured enterprise-grade application that is powered by the low-code Creatio BPM / CRM platform. While activation requires only the provisioning of a Creatio instance and the installation of the Keen Solution Sales configuration packages, implementation of this full-fledged application does require an implementation project.
Due to the advantages of Creatio's low-code platform and Keen360's turn-key configuration, implementation (i.e., "go live" for users) of Keen Solution Sales can be as rapid as 6 to 8 weeks, even less, depending on the amounts of process design, data conversions, and system integrations that are desired.
Please do contact Keen360 for approaches and estimates for implementation that are specific to your own organization's circumstances.
Leave your feedback about the solution to its developer and Marketplace team
- Additions to Lead and Opportunity reports for tracking latest updates, status, and action items for open Leads and Opportunities.
- Enhancements for collecting lessons learned for Opportunities.
- Enhancements for team-based collaboration for Opportunities, especially in regard to Documents used in the selling process (e.g., responses to RFPs).
- Automation for efficiency and effectiveness in orchestrating Account and Sales teams.
- Enhancements to functionality for Account planning and management.
- Incorporation of Google Maps for Account and Contact addresses.
- Major improvements to “under the hood” settings (e.g., column bindings) so that installation is smoother and the amount of configuration for a robust and consistent user experience (UX) is reduced. These changes substantially accelerate the time-to-deployment with an enterprise-caliber solution for B2B / B2G selling.
* Keen Solution Sales is an add-on that is intended for either the Team Edition or the Enterprise Edition of Sales Creatio. The above pricing does not include the cost of the requisite Sales Creatio licenses.
** Keen Solution Sales is enterprise-grade add-on, implementation and leverage of which will vary greatly from organization to organization. Please contact Keen360 for implementation estimates that are appropriate to your own team's needs and plans.