Keen Solution Sales powered by Creatio extends the low-code Creatio Sales application to enable companies to achieve excellence in selling their B2C, B2B, and B2G solutions.
This pre-configured application builds on Creatio Sales to provide enterprise-class functionality for: Account management, team-based selling, proposal development, approvals management, territory management, and more.
For opportunity management, Keen Solution Sales offers more than a half-dozen pre-configured sales methods or paths (on which the pipeline is built) to reflect different types of sales, for example, a net-new contract vs a change request vs a contract renewal.
Keen Solution Sales is appropriate for any industry in which relationships, teams, and proposals are integral to the process of selling. The application was inspired particularly by the methods and requirements that prevail in the selling of professional services and manufactured goods.
- Account Teams: Organize your account teams across different departments and/or different organizations. Develop annual plans. Define and monitor metrics. Boost efficiency via automated updates, invitations, and approvals.
- Bid & Proposal Teams: Again, assemble teams across different departments and organizations. Assign roles and responsibilities. Orchestrate tasks and send alerts at important trigger points. Control the drafts and approvals of quotes, proposals, and presentations. Include the finance and legal teams in all the foregoing.
- B2C Service Delivery: Respond efficiently and effectively to leads. Dispatch your professionals for inspection and assessment. Develop and submit your quotes and proposals. Schedule your team for the work to be performed.
- Federal RFPs (USA): Import notices of RFIs, RFPs, etc, from your preferred service bureaus. Assemble teams and assign roles, including automation and reports for "pink, red, gold" review methods. Manage and retain the drafts and approvals of your response documents.
- Seamless Transitions: Convert from lead to opportunity to contract to project seamlessly on a single integrated CRM platform with automations for efficiency and controls for authorization of who can see and do what in the system.
- Project Resource Planning: Bring the project-staffing team into the latter stages of an opportunity, so as to be prepared for a smooth transition from contract execution to project initiation.
- Affiliations & Relationships: Capture and maintain the complex web of organizational affiliations and personal relationships that characterize the environment for solution sellers.
- Multiple Sales Methods & Pipelines: Define and manage multiple "ways of selling" in your organization, so that management gets the information that it needs while the field organization can obtain the flexibility that it needs.
- Document & Asset Management: Leverage powerful Creatio functionality for all your sales-related collateral, templates, and documents, whether for the field organization and the opportunities it is pursuing... or for your customers and partners for the information they are expecting and requiring.
- Leverage. Keen Solutions Sales is powered by the low-code Creatio BPM / CRM platform. Specifically, it extends the Sales Creatio application (both the Team and Enterprise editions), and it integrates seamlessly with Marketing Creatio, Service Creatio, and the Creatio Portal products.
- Implementation. As a pre-configured application leveraging the Creatio BPM / CRM platform, Keen Solution Sales can be implemented in 6 to 8 weeks, even less, with the duration being mainly a function of how much process-design work is desired, how much data is to be cleansed and imported, and how many non-CRM systems are to be integrated.
- Integration. Keen Solution Sales integrates via REST APIs with other systems (including feeds from data services) per modern industry methods.
- Extension. Due to the power of the low-code Creatio BPM engine, the platform can readily be extended to support business functions other than commercial operations, if desired.