Outlook add-on for Creatio allows users to process and connect emails from Outlook to Creatio records, including Contacts, Accounts, Opportunities and Cases records linked to e-mails.
- Add New Contact and/or Account to Creatio.
- Link inbound emails to the From contact or any CC'd contact
- Link email to a specific Case or Opportunity linked to any contact or account included in the email.
- Send an email and automatically link it to the destination Contact in Creatio.
- Link multiple emails in just one action to the main contact, based on the From Address (in the Inbox) or the To address (in the Sent folder)
- Create a Case based on an email sent.
Standard Key features:
- Easy setup
- Connect emails with Creatio Contacts, Accounts, Cases and Opportunities. Email addresses will be considered the key field to search for existing contact records.
- Send and receive emails and associate them to Contact History in Creatio for all Contacts included in an email (To, From, CC, CCO).
- Click on the selected email in MS Outlook and open a linked Contact, Account, Opportunity or Ticket in Creatio.
- Create a new Contact or Account into Creatio or add a contact to an existing Account.
- Mark emails automatically as Processed once they are linked into Creatio.
- Tag emails in Outlook with the desired Category, to identify those that have already been linked to Creatio.
- Create a new case based on a sent email.
- Works with Cloud and On Premise versions of Creatio.
- Available for Microsoft Outlook 2010+ desktop versions, including Office 365.
- Minimum Subscription: 10 users.year
Support for installation is provided by email. 11am - 10pm (GMT 0.00) Business days
Terms & Conditions
Microsoft Outlook 2010 and or newer versions.
Please contact the solution developer BGlobal Solutions to receive properly installation files and instructions to use.