The "Problem management helper" add-on helps you manage problems connected to "Cases" records in Creatio system.
In service business, for example IT-service companies, where simplification of cases and problems management processes will provide a good level of customer service.
- Replace usual contents of the "Problem" column with a list of all problems connected to this case, in both tile and list view.
- Add connected problems without opening "Case" record page using "Add problem" button.
- Highlight "Status" field with different colors depending on its status (only for out-of-the box statuses).
- Delete any of the connected problems with a single click. It deletes only connection to the selected case, not the entire "Problem" record.
- Display "Subject", "Owner" and "Status" fields for each connected problem.
- Search for connected problem by "Modul", "Subject", "Owner" and "Status" with ease. For example. if your query is "performance%indicator%calc", extension will run queries for all order combinations of search terms "performance", "indicator" and "calc" automatically.
- The search window does not show canceled issues
- In the search results, parts of the query are highlighted in bold
Terms & Conditions
Thank you for choosing to use our Marketplace app. We appreciate your interest and want to provide you with important information about our support policy.
Please note that this app is provided "AS-IS" without any warranties, and at this time, we do not offer official support service level agreements (SLAs). While we are committed to improving the app and providing assistance when possible, we may not be able to provide dedicated support for individual users.
We understand that this may be disappointing, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We encourage you to refer to our documentation and to participate in Creatio Community for assistance.
Thank you for your understanding and for choosing to use our app. We hope that you will continue to enjoy the benefits of the app despite this limitation.
1. Install the extension. Go to Chrome Web Store and install Google Chrome extension .
2. Setup column. Go to "Cases" section > "View" > "Select fields to display", add "Problem" column and save.
3. View column. Go to "Cases" section, select record that has connected problems to see how it works.
Leave your feedback about the solution to its developer and Marketplace team