The "Problem management helper" add-on helps you manage problems connected to "Cases" records in Creatio system.
In service business, for example IT-service companies, where simplification of cases and problems management processes will provide a good level of customer service.
- Replace usual contents of the "Problem" column with a list of all problems connected to this case, in both tile and list view.
- Add connected problems without opening "Case" record page using "Add problem" button.
- Highlight "Status" field with different colors depending on its status (only for out-of-the box statuses).
- Delete any of the connected problems with a single click. It deletes only connection to the selected case, not the entire "Problem" record.
- Display "Subject", "Owner" and "Status" fields for each connected problem.
- Search for connected problem by "Modul", "Subject", "Owner" and "Status" with ease. For example. if your query is "performance%indicator%calc", extension will run queries for all order combinations of search terms "performance", "indicator" and "calc" automatically.
- The search window does not show canceled issues
- In the search results, parts of the query are highlighted in bold
Price and support
This free add-on was developed on the Creatio platform by citizen developers, as part of the "Dev Labs" community project. If you have questions or encounter any issues while using the add-on, please create a post on the Creatio Community, where citizen developers and other community members will be able to help you.
1. Install the extension. Go to Chrome Web Store and install Google Chrome extension .
2. Setup column. Go to "Cases" section > "View" > "Select fields to display", add "Problem" column and save.
3. View column. Go to "Cases" section, select record that has connected problems to see how it works.