FMCG management for Creatio allows you to improve the efficiency of managing trade marketing (TM) activities, control the effectiveness of budget use, and analyze performance in the context of business units, networks, and distributors.
- Full control over trade marketing processes from management of global campaigns to cost items and shipments.
- Management and oversight of interaction history with trade networks and distributors.
- Ready-made tool for drawing up and analyzing the budget of trade marketing activities at all levels.
- Automation of promotional and trade-marketing activities.
- Oversight of trade marketing activities with interactive functions.
Interactions with accounts:
- History of data for the categorization of distributors.
- History of TM activities in a particular account.
- Management of contractual conditions: adjustment for discounts and bonuses, maintenance of currency, management of contact terms periods.
- MML/MSL lists: the ability to maintain regular lists of products.
- Automatic updating of accounts with current retail outlet information according to promotional activities and contracts.
Management of contract conditions:
- Management of individual price lists of networks and distributors.
- Tracking of discounts and bonuses with details about retail outlet and product level.
- Ability to track contractual conditions in relation to a specific promotional activity and its specified conditions.
- Track planned and actual costs in a single budget.
- Redistribute the budget among items.
- Archive previous versions of the budget.
- The ability to convert to different currencies.
- Segment the budget according to any feature.
- Automatic calculation of costs based on predetermined promotional activities.
- Automatic budget calculation and creation according to contract conditions.
- Automatic replacement of planned values with new values under different or new contractual conditions.
- Automatic replacement planned costs with factual costs in the budget at the end of the activity.
- Update the budget - starting from an arbitrary period.
- Possibility of working with the budget/costs for more than one calendar year.
- Verification of budget recalculation when the contract or sales plan change.
- Automatic change of planned and actual costs for promotional activity based on user action.
- Managing product expenses in promotional activities.
Promotional activities management:
- Tracking the effectiveness of promotions.
- Wizard for setting up individual calculation logic on the promotional activity and other objects related to TM tasks.
- The ability to add products to the promo with the possibility of replicating specified parameters.
- Tracking of items and shipments during planning.
- Automatic tracking of contract conditions when planning an activity with a specific trading network.
- Visibility of marketing activities per hour with the possibility of changing the view from a quarter to a month or to a week.
- Manage of the display of information about the activities in the vertical registry view using the corresponding columns result.
- The opportunity to delve into the details of the activity by clicking on the calendar item.
- The ability to “drag” activities and campaigns to change the start and end dates.
- Access to the retail outlet category.
- Tracking of SKU characteristics.
- Scheduling and tracking of visits.
- Order management.
The cost of the product is indicated for the company without limitation on the number of users.
As you make the first purchase or extend the product license, our experts will lend you 8 hours of consultation and help with setting up the product.
Terms & Conditions
Support is provided by the developer within the “Basic” and “Business” packages. Detailed information about the support packages and the support terms can be found on the Creatio website.
By installing or downloading the App, you confirm that you agree with sharing your account data (name, email, phone, company and country) with the App Developer as their End User.
There are two ways to install the application:
- Automatically - by specifying the site address and clicking the "Install" button
- Manually - by downloading the archive with packages and installing by the applications installation wizard.
To request SalesUp demo licenses for 14 days:
- Go to the "SalesUp License Manager" in the system designer.
- Click the "Request licenses" button.
- In the modal window that appears, select the product, fill in the company name, email for communication and click the "submit" button.
A temporary license of Sales'Up for 14 days will be installed independently.