Outbound communications efficiency improvement
Webitel telemarketing for Creatio is used to set up voice broadcaster and callback against the list of selected clients. The predictive dialing mode increases outgoing calls efficiency by 100-150%.
Administrator can create various call queues in accordance with client segmentation, used as a standard in Creatio. The service allows for an unlimited number of calls against each queue. Calls section will be available after installing the package, and all entries from the Section will be automatically uploaded to the Webitel telephony server.
Ultimate callback automation
The call can be performed either by automated message delivery system or by call center agents. Agent calls are done with the predictive dialer mechanism, which ensures the maximum speed and efficiency of list processing. The text-to-speech function enables delivering personalized messages to each contact through voice broadcaster. There is the answering machine detection available for all calls: if enabled, the system will additionally check whether it was a machine or live answer.
Unlimited opportunities for customization
The number of call center agents working with the telemarketing extension is the same as the number of Webitel call manager for Creatio licenses. The number of calls and contacts is unlimited. The contacts can be added to the queue in several ways: from a call page, or using a standard Excel import tool, or with a business process. The track record of client’s participation across all company’s outbound call queues is available on the WEBITEL tab in the Contact page.
Key advantages of Webitel telemarketing for Creatio:
- Launching outgoing calls within 3-5 working days from the purchase date, depending on the deployment method and infrastructure availability (SIP provider, server for on-site).
- Increasing the agents’ work speed in outgoing calls by 100-150% due to the automatic callback.
- Configuring dynamic scripts and forms using the native Creatio business process designer.
- Compatibility with all Creatio products of 7.9 version and higher.
- Transferring only successful calls (i.e. live answers) to the agent.
- Flexible tuning of the dialer through the Webitel interface.
- Analytics for all successful and unsuccessful dial attempts.
- Easy playing the agents' conversations records from the Call page.
Terms & Conditions
Support is provided by a developer within the “Basic” and “Business” packages. Detailed information about the support packages and the support terms can be found on the Creatio website.
To assign operators to dialers created with the Webitel Telemarketing connector, a valid subscription to Webitel CallCenter licenses is required (the subscription is purchased from the Webitel vendor separately).
To handle scripted calls in the Creatio interface, you need a valid subscription of the Webitel CallCenter licenses (the subscription is purchased from the Webitel vendor separately) and the Webitel call manager for Creatio phone user connector.