Beesender Chat Master for Creatio (formerly Beesender Operator) extends out-of-the-box chat functionality in Creatio. We connect Creatio with 18 communication channels and help increase productivity.
- Dynamically assigning chats to relevant agents or agent groups
- Transferring chats from one agent to another agent or group of agents
- Notifying agents of new chats in four ways
- Creating a new contact, lead, and/or case during a chat
- Launching business processes during a chat
- Automatically saving customer's social media accounts obtained through instant messenger to the communication channels detail in the contact's page
- Initiating a new chat from a contact page in the Creatio interface
- Resuming a closed chat (re-opening the chat)
- Identifying authorized users communicating through the website widget
- Receiving images and files from customers when communicating in instant messengers and saving links to the chat detail in Creatio
- Answering quickly through "quick answers" templates
- Searching by full text for the relevant template
- Sending files to the customer through the company's FTP server
- Sending articles from the knowledge base to the customer
- Displaying related contacts, leads, and cases on the chat page
- Saving all communication history to the chat page
- Storing all chats on the contact page
- Assigning the category of request upon closing the chat for future segmentation
- Generating code for connecting the widget to the website
- "Peeping" on the customer typing in the website widget
- Analyzing chats and operators
Hybrid Dialogs "Chatbot - Agent - Chatbot" (requires Beesender Bot Master license).
- Website live chat;
- WhatsApp Business API (with the option to choose any WABA-service provider);
- Instagram Direct;
- Facebook Messenger;
- Facebook Workplace;
- Microsoft Teams;
- Viber (including Viber Sessions);
- Drift (coming soon);
- Intercom (coming soon);
- Mobile applications (API);
- Customer portal live chat.
- One Beesender Chat Master license allows you to communicate with customers simultaneously through a variety of channels. The price of the license does not depend on the number of communication channels, the number of chats, or the number of active contacts.
- In terms of the annual subscription, the one-year period refers to a period of 360 calendar days.
- The cost of implementing Beesender for Creatio and specific customization is calculated separately.
Support is provided by a developer within the “Basic”, “Business” and “Premium” packages.Detailed information about the support packages and the support terms can be found on the Creatio website.
Terms & Conditions
Leave your feedback about the solution to its developer and Marketplace team
New channel - Instagram Direct
Vkontakte and Odnoklassniki channels were removed.