Contact center product suite for Creatio is a turnkey solution for setting up an inbound or outbound call center that lets you connect to your customers via calls, emails, text messaging, social networks, and beyond. AI-based agent QA with Call Analytics and Voice-to-Text transcription, instant access to custom-set dashboards and reports will help you make data-driven decisions and improve your call center performance.
Set up a Contact Center – Provide your Sales and Service teams with a full set of tools for effective communications with clients and prospects through multiple channels.
Onboard and train fresh talent faster
Elevate the performance of your bottom and average agents – Figure out how your best agents are doing and deploy that across your team.
Boost your agents’ confidence on a call – Let your agents drive the conversations and get into the issues that are important to the customers faster with the help of knowledgebase, dynamic call scripts, and prompts on the call.
Help clients faster – Transfer your clients to the right reps, departments, and offices with intelligent call scoring and routing.
Improve conversion rates – Empower your sales and customer service conversations with AI capabilities to truly understand your customers and customer interactions. Help your sales staff engage the client and get to the point of sale in fewer steps.
Refine marketing campaigns – Monitor campaign performance for more efficient marketing budget resource allocation.
Keep tabs on performance – Make smart decisions with real-time access to your contact center key performance metrics. Get a clear picture of what skills and activities drive more deals.
Contact center product suite seamlessly integrates with Creatio and provides users with the following features and capabilities.
- VELVETEL Cloud Phone System that includes:
- Nationwide calling and SMS texting service
- Support for Soft- and Desktop phones
- Call Reporting and Dashboarding
- Softphone for iOS Mobile Devices (coming soon):
- Phone Contact Book integration
- Call history
- Dial Pad with integration to calling over SIP and/or GSM
- Voice Messages
- SMS Chat Messages
- Access to call recordings and call transcripts
- Video Conferencing
- Fax Messages
- AI-Based Call Analytics:
- Speech Analytics: voice-to-text transcripts, call timing details, agent scorecards with automatic detection of script adherence, and customizable statistics
- Call Recording: downloadable and shareable (among agents) call records in MP3 format, UI for playback of recorded calls
- Dashboards & reports: a comprehensive overview of agents' performance by top skills, etc.
- Inbound Call Center:
- Call queue management
- Call routing
- Mute / Hold / Transfer calls
- Contact and Account identification and access to the entire communications history with the client
- Outbound Call Center:
- Outbound calling to contact lists
- Power Dialer for high productivity of outbound call center agents
- Compliance with regulations: get notified if a number is on the National Do Not Call Registry
- Dynamic call scripts
- Email follow-ups and scheduling follow-up calls
- Data capture for call disposition, call notes and results
- SMS notifications to customers in case their calls have been missed with a promise that an agent will call back
Take your Sales, Customer Engagement, and Customer Service experience to a new level with the Contact center product suite for Creatio.
- Call Analytics platform syncs all the calls from your telephony every 5 minutes. Please note that while a Call object can appear in Creatio within 5 minutes after the call ends, its transcript may become available later than 5 minutes after the call, as it takes time to process the audio.
- The tested concurrent number of calls the system can sync is 10. However, we can scale up the platform upon request.
- By design, the Call Analytics platform is flexible, and we can use any third-party transcription API for all supported languages. We have tested it thoroughly on the en-US language.
- If you need to support other languages for transcription or use a different speech recognition API, please contact the Velvetech support team via email@example.com.
- If you wish to customize the platform or need help setting it up, please contact the Velvetech support team via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms & Conditions
Support is provided by a developer within the “Basic” and “Business” packages. Detailed information about the support packages and the support terms can be found on the Creatio website.
The Velvetech AI-Powered Call Analytics Platform requires technical and system administration skills to configure and set up. Please contact Velvetech Support at email@example.com for further assistance.
The Speaker Diarization feature of the AI-Powered Call Analytics Platform will not be enabled by default, as it needs training on the audios of a specific user. After you have used the platform for some time (e.g. a week), please contact Velvetech at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to request the Speaker Diarization feature.
Leave your feedback about the solution to its developer and Marketplace team
General improvements and bug fixes
SIP credentials are now stored as hash
Added mute incoming call button
Object links in a transfer call are now carried over from the original call
Added transcription setup section
Added call score synchronization
General improvements and bug fixes
- Integration with telephony Amazon Connect;
- Monitoring the open connection with RingCentral;
- Caller ID selection from CTI Panel for RingCentral;
- Ability to make the result of the call a required field;
- Added call statuses;
- General improvements and bug fixes.
Contact center product suite Creatio add-on requires a valid Creatio license.
Speech-To-text transcription service for AI-based capabilities: $2.60/hour (pay per use).
* The annual subscription plan for the VELVETEL Cloud Telephony VoIP Service and nationwide dialing for the US and Canada are sold separately at the price of $299.88 per user/per year. For other regions, we offer a SIP-Trunk connection with your local provider and a subscription to our telephony service at the price of $120 per user/per year.
** Contact center product suite Creatio add-on cloud / on-site subscription should be distributed for active Creatio clients. Contact center product suite Creatio cloud / on-site subscription is distributed to clients without Creatio installation and includes Creatio Studio license.
*** The minimum annual purchase volume per customer is at least $5,000 spent for Creatio software and services.