Help you integrate Creatio with 3rd party applications
Extend the functionality of Creatio products
Developed on Creatio platform, software solutions deliver industry specific features and capabilities
Pre-built connectors to integrate Creatio with 3rd party applications and accelerate productivity
Ready-to-use apps to extend the functionality of Creatio products
Out-of-the-box solutions that deliver task-specific or industry-specific features and capabilities
Create your own application
Create your own application for marketplace Learn more
Business process automation, customization, configuration and development on the Creatio platform services.
Consultation services on marketing, sales and service processes as well as consultations on business process management
Business process automation, customization, configuration and development on the Creatio platform
Consultation services on marketing, sales, service and business process management
Creatio is a 5-Star Partner Program
Award Winner in 2017
FedEx Connector for Creatio
FedEx Connector for Creatio is a powerful tool for Creatio that greatly simplifies managing shipments through FedEx multinational courier delivery services company.
The connector facilitates syncing the information about the customers' shippings and accelerates the deliveries through automation of the following processes:
The connector provides for the manual entering of the box sizes. However, if one dispatch should be packed in several boxes, only the boxes with the same dimensions could be used.
24/7 support via email is included. Response time is 8 working hours.
1. Get ApiKey. Register at FedEx to receive the private FedEx account.
2. Set API settings. Go to "System designer" > "System settings", setup values for "FedEx API account number", "FedEx API Key", "FedEx API url", "FedEx API meter number" and "FedEx API password" system settings.
3. Create shipping. Go to "Orders" section, create or open record, add products on the "Products" tab. Go to "Delivery" tab and press "Create FedEx shipping" button. Fill in "Service type" and "Package type" fields, specify package size, weight and count, press "Send" button. Tracking number will be created in the "Tracking number" field.
4. Get labels. Go to "Attachments and notes" tab and open existed PDF files.
5. Open shipping in FedEx. Copy tracking number created in the "Tracking number" fields in Creatio system and past in FedEx system to check shipping details.