FedEx Connector for Creatio is a powerful tool for Creatio that greatly simplifies managing shipments through FedEx multinational courier delivery services company.
The connector facilitates syncing the information about the customers' shippings and accelerates the deliveries through automation of the following processes:
- creating shipments and accessing shipping labels directly from Creatio,
- entering data in the shipping details upon filling in of the certain fields, such as the customer’s name or address from the "Contact" or "Account" page,
- address validation through FedEx services with ability to make manual alterations.
- FedEx shipment information is conveniently stored in the standard Creatio "Orders" section;
- Option to create shipping orders from "Orders" page in Creatio;
- Autocomplete for specific fields, e.g. “Delivery Address” and “Payment Type” in "Delivery" detail in Creatio "Order";
- Automatic address validation through FedEx and ability to manually correct the data;
- Immediate access to all shipping labels and tracking numbers synced from FedEx;
- Quick access to manual editing of the data obtained through Fedex service and automatically enetered into Creatio;
- Shipping labels receipt & storage in "Orders" section in Creatio.
The connector provides for the manual entering of the box sizes. However, if one dispatch should be packed in several boxes, only the boxes with the same dimensions could be used.
Price and support
24/7 support via email is included. Response time is 8 working hours.
1. Get ApiKey. Register at FedEx to receive the private FedEx account.
2. Set API settings. Go to "System designer" > "System settings", setup values for "FedEx API account number", "FedEx API Key", "FedEx API url", "FedEx API meter number" and "FedEx API password" system settings.
3. Create shipping. Go to "Orders" section, create or open record, add products on the "Products" tab. Go to "Delivery" tab and press "Create FedEx shipping" button. Fill in "Service type" and "Package type" fields, specify package size, weight and count, press "Send" button. Tracking number will be created in the "Tracking number" field.
4. Get labels. Go to "Attachments and notes" tab and open existed PDF files.
5. Open shipping in FedEx. Copy tracking number created in the "Tracking number" fields in Creatio system and past in FedEx system to check shipping details.