Outlook Connector for Creatio quickly processes emails and connects them to a variety of Creatio records without having to leave Outlook. Manage your mail within Outlook and open the specific records you need, when you need to access them directly in Creatio.
This Add-in for Microsoft Outlook allows users to sign into their Creatio instance and connect their emails to Creatio objects without having to leave Outlook. Emails can be linked from within Outlook to Creatio Contacts, Accounts, Leads, Opportunities, and Cases, so that integration happens effortlessly while focusing on the task at hand.
Outlook Connector for Creatio, plus edition has all the features mentioned above PLUS the ability to CREATE new Creatio Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Tasks and Cases from within Outlook.
- quick and simple set up;
- integrate emails with Creatio Contacts, Accounts, Leads, Opportunities, Tasks and Cases;
- search and filter functions to swiftly find the record(s) you want to link to;
- from within Outlook, open a linked email in Creatio using your default browser;
- from within Outlook, open a linked Contact, Account, Lead, Opportunity or Case in Creatio using your default browser.
- Outlook Connector for Creatio, plus edition includes the ability to CREATE a Creatio Account, Contact, Lead, Opportunity, Task and Case from within Outlook.
Request a Demo:
Schedule a demo here.
- Integrate with Microsoft Outlook Desktop for Windows. Supported Versions 2013, 2016, 2019, 2021, 365 Desktop.
- Works with Cloud and SaaS versions of Creatio.
- For integration with Creatio objects not listed above (such as custom objects), contact Kewl Consulting directly at email@example.com for custom pricing and details.
Terms & Conditions
Email support: average 48-hour response between the hours of 8am and 5pm Pacific time, weekdays.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
The Outlook connector is compatible with all products on the Creatio platform for connecting to Contacts and Accounts. If you are only using a Creatio product that does not have the Leads and Opportunities objects (such as Service Creatio), then you cannot connect emails to Leads and Opportunities, only to Contacts and Accounts. Purchase the Outlook Connector for Sales & Service Creatio to be able to connect emails to the objects above, plus Cases.
Kewl Consulting can develop enhancements to the Outlook connector which includes additional objects such as customer objects that you may have in your implementation. Contact Kewl Consulting at email@example.com for pricing and details for enhanced development to the Outlook Connector.
Requirements: Microsoft Outlook Desktop Version 2013, 2016, 2019, 2021 or 365 Desktop
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your Creatio site identifier (example: https://myCreatioSite.creatio.com). Kewl will produce and send to you the licensed installation .zip file
- Download and unzip the .zip file within the email containing your licensed Outlook Connector for Creatio.
- Run Setup.exe
- When prompted regarding the publisher, Kewl Consulting, accept the verification by clicking the Install button
- Once installed, the add-on will be available as a panel on the right side of the Outlook window.
- From within Outlook, click the Login button on the Outlook Connector to Creatio panel.
- Enter only your Creatio site identifier as indicated (https://myCreatioSite.creatio.com). In this example you would enter myCreatioSite and not the entire URL.
- Add your Creatio Username just as you would when signing into the Creatio application
- Enter your Creatio password. Press the Login button.
Server license is for unlimited users.