AI-powered call analytics platform for Creatio will dramatically improve your call center efficiency. The Artificial Intelligence component automatically transcribes and analyzes agent calls, identifying preset key events, such as greetings. The dashboard with aggregated stats on all calls provides your managers with insights allowing them to step up your call center operations: from training a new agent to supercharging marketing campaigns across all offices.
AI-powered call analytics platform works in tandem with RingCentral or KAZOO telephony, automatically scrutinizing all inbound and outbound calls.
AI-powered call analytics platform for Creatio turns every call into an actionable piece of data and makes it available at a glance for your call center managers so they can find areas for improvement.
Elevate your Sales, Customer Engagement, and Customer Service experience.
Control calls quality with automatic agent scoring.
Smooth out onboarding and training of new employees.
Refine marketing campaigns.
AI-generated call transcripts with dialog visualization, agent/customer identification, timestamps, etc. Agent and customer remarks can be played individually, and the whole transcript can be exported to a Word file or copied to the clipboard.
Agent auto-scoring based on preset criteria, such as account verification or contact details confirmation. The AI component tracks whether a sales rep followed all the steps of a script during a call. A manager can also highlight specific skills that an agent applied on a call.
Call details, including call duration, agent/customer talk time, on-hold time, and time to connect.
Dashboard with reports on all calls, grouped by marketing campaigns and accounts, showing conversion rates, top skills, and the overall number of calls.
- Install RingCentral or KAZOO VoIP Connector for Creatio together with Call Analytics Platform to equip your agents and managers with a built-in dialer, backed by KAZOO or RingCentral telephony.
- Call Analytics platform syncs all the calls from your telephony every 5 minutes. Please note that while a Call object can appear in Creatio within 5 minutes after the call ends, its transcript will become available later than 5 minutes after the call, as it takes time to process the audio.
- The tested concurrent number of calls the system can sync is 10. However, we can scale up the platform upon request.
- By design, the Call Analytics platform is flexible, and we can use any third-party transcription API for all supported languages. Currently, we integrate with Google Speech API, and we have tested it thoroughly on the en-US language.
- If you need to support other languages for transcription or use a different speech recognition API, please contact the Velvetech support team via email@example.com.
- If you wish to customize the platform or need help setting it up, please contact the Velvetech support team via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Price and support
24/7 support via email is included. Response time is 8 working hours.
The Velvetech AI-Powered Call Analytics Platform requires technical and system administration skills to configure and set up. Please contact Velvetech Support at email@example.com for further assistance.
The Speaker Diarization feature of the AI-Powered Call Analytics Platform will not be enabled by default, as it needs training on the audios of a specific user. After you have used the platform for some time (e.g. a week), please contact Velvetech at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to request the Speaker Diarization feature.
Leave your feedback about the solution to its developer and Marketplace team
- Integration with telephony Amazon Connect
- Monitoring the open connection with RingCentral
- Caller ID selection from CTI Panel for RingCentral
- Ability to make the result of the call a required field
- Added call statuses
- General improvements and bug fixes
- Added trial mode for making calls